Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Space monkey thieves strike again, by the Take 5 Writers

It’s Valentine’s Day already, and my super special deluxe box of chocolates from outer space still have not arrived for my valentine! I may have to venture into the depths of the universe to find my missing chocolates. I think the space monkeys stole my chocolates. I will need to bring them a magic banana to get my chocolates back. I hope they haven’t eaten the super-special chocolates yet.

Alas, the chocolates were stolen from the monkeys before I could get them their bananas! A plan came to mind. I decided to create a banana through an illusion to trick the monkeys. I really need that chocolate.

Sadly, my banana illusion trick failed. Luckily, I ran into Georgina, the sorceress! She gave me a giant envelope containing a secret message! When I opened it, I was surprised to see…

 …a box of magic blue bananas that I was told to give to the monkeys so they would tell me who had my super-special-deluxe box of chocolates. But it was really a trap for the monkeys.

They ate the bananas, and then the monkeys threw a luau on Mars and drank stardust smoothies with the local aliens. The humans were not invited. To heck with this.

Once I found the monkeys, I performed a series of beat-downs on their furry little bodies. I got my fur-tainted chocolates and felt awesome. 

However, they had a secret weapon: a giant banana gun. A giant banana got stuck in the barrel, leading to an explosion.

And do you have any idea what happened after the explosion? You really wouldn’t believe me if I told you, but you want to know, don’t you? Well, I guess I’ll tell you, the crazy, most insane thing that happened is…

 …that the banana gun turned into a banana split. It melted and fell on the floor.  A dog came and ate it; then it turned yellow. The dog had to go to the veterinarian to become its old self again.

1 comment:

  1. I'm delighted that I can now blame space monkeys for my missing chocolate. Clearly, it has nothing to do with said chocolate being hastily devoured. And why are their specks of chocolate still on my face? It's just another one of life's many mysteries...

    ReplyDelete