Thursday, March 19, 2015

Soaring high, by Ashanti Daniels


Oh, give thanks, for here I am and I am here free. At last
thanking God Almighty, who lives deep within me. The
joys of happiness producing excitement to living. For
kindness is forgiving. Striving with a smile through
grief. My heart sings and it hears clearly. Can you hear
it listening? Jumping ever so rapidly. Rapidly, adrenaline
is pumping. Excitement of a dream. Don’t we all have a
dream? Not just the dream of a King but success of
our virtue. Using this wing and that wing. As a bird I fly,
soaring and living high. Singing hymns of love. Accepting
what I deserve. Not a care in the world about negativity.
Only honor for the fact that I am here, as you see. Here I am
with a dream of success. Feeling peace and no stress.

1 comment:

  1. What an apt description of a moment of perfect joy. Thank you, Ashanti!

    ReplyDelete