Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Food for thought, by Nathaniel Theobald

My favorite part of ASB was working with the Food and
Friends organization. Being able to see the amount of food
that was prepared and delivered to those in the community
was a huge eye opener. It was a great experience being able
to deliver the food to those who were eligible to receive the
food donations. Being able to partake in the experience, I
honestly felt that I was helping out those who were not
able to get out and get their own food or could not afford it.
That is what I enjoyed most on my ASB to Baltimore.

1 comment:

  1. A number of us enjoyed dropping off those meals you prepared, Nathan. On the day of the big blizzard (when Alyssa kindly offered to drive), some of the shut-ins told us they had feared no one would want to drive through all the snow. It's hard to imagine what it would feel like to not know whether you'd have food or not.

    ReplyDelete